Probability Models for DNA Sequence Evolution Hardback
Part of the Probability and Its Applications series
"What underlying forces are responsible for the observed patterns of variability, given a collection of DNA sequences?" In approaching this question a number of probability models are introduced and anyalyzed.Throughout the book, the theory is developed in close connection with data from more than 60 experimental studies that illustrate the use of these results.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 431 pages, XII, 431 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 12/08/2008
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9780387781686
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £97.95