Planning Support Methods : Urban and Regional Analysis and Projection Hardback
Planning Support Methods offers the only practical guide to the key methods of urban and regional planning.
The authors apply and critically assess the most important methods for demographic and economic analysis and projection and land suitability analysis, providing an essential resource for practicing planners and planning students alike.
For helpful tools from the author including Excel workbooks, visit https://planningsupport.org/tools/. For resources including PowerPoint presentations and supplemental readings, visit https://planningsupport.org/resources/.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 320 pages, 115 Tables, unspecified; 38 Maps; 100 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 25/06/2018
- Category: Urban communities
- ISBN: 9781442220287
- Paperback / softback from £40.55