The European Neighbourhood Policy in Perspective : Context, Implementation and Impact Paperback / softback
Edited by Richard G. Whitman, Stefan Wolff
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
Contributors offer new approaches to the study of the European Neighbourhood Policy.
While the main emphasis is on the empirical assessment of the impact that the ENP has had to-date and on the factors that have shaped its implementation, it also provides new theoretical and methodological perspectives on how to study this policy area.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 274 pages, XX, 274 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/04/2010
- Category: EU & European institutions
- ISBN: 9781137031235