Mastering Wildlife Photography Mixed media product
Part of the Mastering series
This is a concise and comprehensive guide to the popular subject of wildlife photography.
It covers scouting locations, timing of trips relative to the seasons and assembling a kit of equipment.
It contains an essential guide to lighting, composition and how best to photographs groups of animals.
Wildlife is one of the most challenging and popular subjects for photographers.
With strong emphasis on the ethics and legalities of animal welfare, the protection of the environment and the responsibilities of the photographer, Richard Garvey-Williams' concise, comprehensive yet accessible text covers the practical techniques of photography and how they relate to capturing stunning images of quarry that is invariably erratic, often endangered, and typically shy and elusive.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 176 pages, full colour throughout, includes 200 photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/05/2015
- Category: Photographic equipment & techniques
- ISBN: 9781781450864