Psychology for Nurses and Health Professionals, Second Edition is an accessible guide providing comprehensive coverage of psychology for nurses and healthcare professionals in training and practice.
Key features include:
- Fully updated and restructured to ensure content matches training requirements for nurses and healthcare practitioners
- Stronger focus on the biopsychosocial model, therapeutic relationships and self-awareness
- More examples to highlight application with theories demonstrated through scenarios relevant to practice
- Accessible style with critical discussion boxes, student diary entries, reflection points, summary boxes and glossary
- Free lecturer PowerPoints, extension material, MCQs and exercises available to download
Written by the bestselling psychology author Richard Gross and Nancy Kinnison, an experienced nurse and lecturer, this is an essential guide to applying theoretical aspects of psychology to nursing and health care.
- Paperback / softback from £34.75
- Hardback from £122.55