Divided Between Carelessness and Care : A Cultural History Hardback
The concept of "care" defines our humanity. Covering topics as diverse as familial care, medical care, artistic care, scientific care, and various other permutations of the term, this book examines the word and concept of "care" from a cultural perspective, tracing its use throughout literature and history.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 246 pages, XII, 246 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/11/2013
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137368621
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £52.19