Diagnostic Pathology of Infectious Disease E-Book EPUB
Comprehensive and up to date, the Second Edition of Diagnostic Pathology: Infectious Disease, by Dr. Richard Kradin, is an invaluable tool for the accurate diagnosis of any infectious diseaseâ€•from the common to the most challenging. The organ-based format makes it an especially useful tool for surgical pathologists' daily diagnostic and management issues. High-quality, full-color illustrations and differential diagnosis tables accompany each lesion, clearly depicting how to recognize the morphology of organisms and the spectrum of histological responses that they may cause.
- Addresses the most difficult diagnostic issues that practicing or trainee surgical pathologists face when handling infectious disease tissue specimens.
- Highlights morphological characteristics and landmarks of tissue samples for easy access to information necessary for signing out a specimen.
- Emphasizes the host responses critical in differential diagnosis to serve as a second opinion when non-infectious diagnoses mimic and confound the diagnosis of infection.
- Completely revised with the latest diagnostic support and hot topics in the field:
- A new chapter on novel techniques in microbiology
- A new chapter on eye infections
- New coverage of immunohistochemical staining and other molecular diagnostic techniques
- New discussions of human papillomavirus, a critical tool in predictive cancer screening
- New information on infections in the immunocompromised host and related special considerations
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 672 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication Date: 26/04/2017
- Category: Medical diagnosis
- ISBN: 9780323508674
- EPUB from £124.19