Unemployment : Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market Paperback / softback
This broad survey of unemployment is a benchmark summary of the authors position which became hugely influential.
This second edition brings the analysis up to date by relating it to recent empirical developments.
This book is a major source of reference for both scholars and students.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 672 pages, numerous tables
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 20/01/2005
- Category: Macroeconomics
- ISBN: 9780199279173
- Paperback / softback from £61.95
- Hardback from £140.00