Meath, the `Royal County', has a rich heritage of myths and legends which is uniquely captured in this collection of traditional tales from across the county. Here you will find tales of the first occupation of Ireland and the exploits of St Patrick and Colmcille along with stories of witches, hags, ghosts and fairies.
As well as the legends of the Hill of Tara, the ancient political capital and enduring spiritual heartland of Ireland. In a vivid journey through Meath's varied landscape, local storyteller Richard Marsh takes the reader to places where legend and landscape are inseparably linked.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 25 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/11/2013
- Category: Folklore, myths & legends
- ISBN: 9781845887889