STUDYING POPULAR MUSIC Paperback / softback
A critical analysis of issues and approaches in a variety of areas, ranging from the political economy of popular music through its history and ethnography to its semiology, aesthetics and ideology.
The book focuses on Anglo-American popular music of the last 200 years.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages, Illustrations, music
- Publisher: Open University Press
- Publication Date: 01/04/1990
- Category: Light orchestral & big band music
- ISBN: 9780335152759