The history of the Scottish monarchy can be presented as a long tale of triumph over adversity, characterised by the personal achievements of its rulers who transformed their fragile kingdom into the master of northern Britain.
This volume charts that process, tracing it through the lives of the men and women whose ambitions drove it forward.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/07/2002
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9780752438146
- Hardback from £15.75
- Paperback / softback from £9.25
- EPUB from £10.40