We're Losing Our Minds : Rethinking American Higher Education Paperback / softback
America is being held back by the quality and quantity of learning in college.
Many graduates cannot think critically, write effectively, solve problems, understand complex issues, or meet employers' expectations.
The only solution - making learning the highest priority in college - demands fundamental change throughout higher education.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 205 pages, IX, 205 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/01/2012
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9780230339835
- Hardback from £83.79