Principles and Practice of Forensic Psychiatry, Third Edition Mixed media product
Edited by Richard Rosner, Charles Scott
The third edition of this award-winning textbook has been revised and thoroughly updated.
Building on the success of the previous editions, it continues to address the history and practice of forensic psychiatry, legal regulation of the practice of psychiatry, forensic evaluation and treatment, psychiatry in relation to civil law, criminal law and family law, as well as correctional forensic psychiatry.
New chapters address changes in the assessment and treatment of aggression and violence as well as psychological and neuroimaging assessments.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 1066 pages, 78 Tables, black and white; 15 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Apple Academic Press Inc.
- Publication Date: 18/01/2017
- Category: Forensic science
- ISBN: 9781482262285