Dartmoor Paperback / softback
by Richard Sale
Part of the Official National Park Guide series
In the NATIONAL PARK GUIDE series, this volume introduces Dartmoor.
It details the geology and scenery, climate, vegetation and wildlife, man's influence: prehistory and history, myths and customs and explores the Park giving useful information on recreational opportunities and places of interest.
The colour photographs are by Chris Chapman.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 80 colour halftones, 1 map, index
- Publisher: David & Charles
- Publication Date: 31/03/2000
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781898630128