The Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty lies to the east of the River Severn and within that area there are some attractive and historically-significant towns and villages.
This guide covers full listings of places of interest, with opening times where appropriate.
There is a factfile giving details of towns and their attractions and tours around the region.
There are maps for each tour and colour photographs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, colour illustrations
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/02/1998
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781861261014