British Images of Germany : Admiration, Antagonism & Ambivalence, 1860-1914 Hardback
Part of the Britain and the World series
British Images of Germany is the first full-length cultural history of Britain's relationship with Germany in the key period leading up to the First World War.
Richard Scully reassesses what is imagined to be a fraught relationship, illuminating the sense of kinship Britons felt for Germany even in times of diplomatic tension.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 395 pages, XX, 395 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230301566
- Paperback / softback from £22.25