The World War II GI : US Army Uniforms 1941-45 in colour photographs Paperback / softback
This book caters for the widespread interest in the American soldier's dress and equipment throughout World War II. Logically arranged photographic sequences show an enormous range of uniforms and authentic weapons in characteristic use, accompanies by concise identifying and explanatory captions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 280 colour photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/05/2008
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781847970336