Enjoys dramatic scenery, warm hospitality, the finest malt whiskies, and world-renowned golf courses - takes a quivering look at ghost-spotting at Glamis Castle, and strolls in the celestial gardens at Finlaystone - swims in the chilly waters of Loch Ness, and marvels at the hill forts and stone circles of Perthshire - investigates the history and traditions of the clans, and helps visitors trace their Scottish ancestors.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 624 pages, 32pp colour illustrations
- Publisher: IMM Lifestyle Books
- Publication Date: 23/06/2006
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781860113390