Origami! Paperback / softback
by Rick Beech
Origami is intricate and delicate, amusing and entertaining, beautiful yet inexpensive.
This comprehensive practical guide combines a fascinating history of the art, an inspirational gallery, detailed descriptions of paper to use and over 80 projects to entertain, challenge and delight.
Be inspired by the breathtaking works of some of the world's most highly respected origamists, find out how to choose the appropriate paper for each project, and follow the clear photographic steps and comprehensive instructions.
With a range of designs to suit your preference and ability, you will never look at a piece of paper in quite the same way again!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Over 1500 photographs
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 13/10/2016
- Category: Origami & paper engineering
- ISBN: 9781780195087
- Paperback / softback from £6.55
- Hardback from £5.65
- Cards from £8.19