Deer Burger Cookbook : 150 Recipes for Ground Venison in Soups, Stews, Casseroles, Chilies, Jerky, and Sausage Paperback / softback
by Rick Black
- Soups and stews, chilies, venison casseroles, jerky and sausages, deer balls, deer loaf - 140 recipes including Deer in the Cabbage Soup, Hunting Lodge Stew, Deer in the Beer Chili, Travis's Deer Camp Breakfast, Whitetail County Venison Sausage, Sloppy Does Written by a hunter who knows from experience how to cook with deer burger at home and in camp, Deer Burger Cookbook answers a question every hunter has asked: "What do I do with all this deer burger?" With his trademark down-home sense of humor, Cousin Rick Black shares a wide variety of deer burger recipes, so you'll never get bored eating the same old chili and jerky.
Black even reveals his award-winning family bratwurst recipe.
Techniques and flavors borrowed from Mexico and Jamaica spice things up, and the book also includes recipes for large crowds.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages
- Publisher: Stackpole Books
- Publication Date: 01/02/2018
- Category: Cooking with meat & game
- ISBN: 9780811736596
- EPUB from £13.39