International Organizations and Internal Conditionality : Making Norms Matter Hardback
by Rick Fawn
This book explores how norms-based international organizations, namely the Council of Europe and the OSCE, are still able to win in world politics.
Fawn uses the concept of internal conditionality to explain how these organizations have been able to respond to members with a lack of material incentives or instruments of coercion.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 335 pages, XIII, 335 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/11/2013
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9781137305480
- Paperback / softback from £56.15