Mule 2 : A Developer's Guide Paperback / softback
Mule 2: A Developer's Guide introduces the Mule 2.0 integration platform for developers of enterprise integration applications who wish to leverage Mule as a lightweight messaging framework that contains a distributable object broker for managing communication between applications. The book is based on insight, knowledge, and experience resulting from working with Mule.
The text provides support, consulting, and training to developers implementing Mule in a broad range of scenarios ranging from small projects through to large corporations developing major deployments.
The author(s) have also developed the official training materials for Mule.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 164 pages, VIII, 164 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 31/10/2008
- Category: Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- ISBN: 9781430209812