Introducing Marx : A Graphic Guide Paperback / softback
Part of the Introducing... series
Compact INTRODUCING guide to the influential philosopher, sociologist and economist.
INTRODUCING MARX - A GRAPHIC GUIDE explores the life of the most famous Socialist figure, from his early years to meeting Engels in1842.
It provides a readable, understandable biography of Karl Marx as well as a fundamental account of his original philosophy, its roots in 19th century European ideology, his radical economic and social criticism of capitalism that inspired vast 20th century revolutions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Icon Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/09/2012
- Category: Marxism & Communism
- ISBN: 9781848314078