Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Mixed media product
by Roald Dahl
Illustrated by Quentin Blake
Charlie longs to see inside Mr Willy Wonka's enormous chocolate factory.
Now Mr Wonka, the most wondrous inventor in the world, has hidden golden tickets inside his delicious creamy chocolate bars.
Only five winners can go through those great iron gates.
Will one of them be Charlie?Follow the story and listen to the brilliant audio CD.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 160 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/09/2014
- Category: Fantasy
- ISBN: 9780141357317
- Paperback / softback from £5.65
- Hardback from £7.85
- EPUB from £2.39
- CD-Audio from £11.09
- eAudiobook MP3 from £7.20
- Paperback from £5.49
- Mixed media product from £11.05