The Story Of Football Mixed media product
Part of the Young Reading Series Two series
A lively and engaging history of "the beautiful game".
Tells the story of football, from its beginnings in the Roman Army to the modern day premiership including how both American Football and Rugby were born.
Usborne Young Reading has been developed in conjunction with reading experts from Roehampton University.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 64 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/03/2012
- Category: Football / soccer (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409545569
- Hardback from £5.09
- EPUB from £2.79