The Foundations of Anti-Apartheid : Liberal Humanitarians and Transnational Activists in Britain and the United States, C.1919-64 Hardback
by Rob Skinner
Anti-apartheid was one of the most significant international causes of the late twentieth century.
The book provides the first detailed history of the emergence of anti-apartheid activism in Britain and the USA, tracing the network of individuals and groups who shaped the moral and political character of the movement.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 258 pages, XI, 258 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/10/2010
- Category: Black & Asian studies
- ISBN: 9780230203662
- Paperback / softback from £57.75
- PDF from £62.90