Wild Animal Trackers : Footprint Reading Library 1000 Paperback / softback
by Rob Waring
In southern Africa, there is a group of people called 'Bushmen.' These people know a lot about wild animals.
However, sometimes the Bushmen cannot tell others about the animals, because they don't speak the same language.
How can the Bushmen share what they know?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning, Inc
- Publication Date: 19/09/2007
- Category: ELT graded readers
- ISBN: 9781424010691
- Mixed media product from £7.69