Chrysler 300: "America's Most Powerful Car" Paperback / softback
This highly illustrated book presents the history of one of America's greatest automobiles, the Chrysler 300.
Every model's specifications and role in Chrysler history is examined in detail.
Includes sales and production records and a review of the new 300's close relative, the 2005 Dodge Magnum.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Veloce Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/04/2016
- Category: Motor cars: general interest
- ISBN: 9781845849610