Hedley Bull and the Accommodation of Power Hardback
by Robert Ayson
Part of the Palgrave Studies in International Relations series
Offering a comprehensive account of the work of Hedley Bull, Ayson analyses the breadth of Bull's work as a Foreign Office official for Harold Wilson's government, the complexity of his views, including Bull's unpublished papers, and challenges some of the comfortable assertions about Bull's place in the English School of IR.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 244 pages, X, 244 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/09/2012
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230363892
- Paperback / softback from £52.19