Finn Burnett, Frontiersman Paperback / softback
Part of the Frontier Classics series
Fincelius G. Burnett was born in Missouri in 1844, and had a long, thrilling career on the upper Plains and northern Rockies, initially battling Indians and later befriending them.
His days as an army sutler at Forts Phil Kearny and C.
F. Smith on the "Bloody Bozeman" Trail coincided with the infamous Fetterman Massacre.
He later formed a lasting friendship with Washakie, the famous Shoshone chief, and Sacajawea, of Lewis and Clark fame.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages, 7 b/w photos
- Publisher: Stackpole Books
- Publication Date: 01/02/2003
- Category: Biography: historical, political & military
- ISBN: 9780811724838