Making Sense of Exercise Testing Paperback / softback
by Robert B. (University of California, School of Medicine, San Diego, CA, and University of W Schoene, H.Thomas (University of Washington, Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary & Criti Robertson
Part of the Making Sense of series
This book makes sense of complex topics by distilling them to basic concepts.
It provides normal physiology integrated with indications for and evaluation of disease states.
With a fresh clinical approach, it helps answer reoccurring questions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 130 pages, 72 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 09/08/2018
- Category: Cardiovascular medicine
- ISBN: 9781498775441