Going Solo Paperback
As parents face the difficult reality of a broken home, a sense of being completely overwhelmed can shut down the perspective they need to find restoration. Parents need to know that they can choose to define this season of their lives, instead of becoming defined by circumstances. They can deliberately look toward God and come to a deeper understanding of His true nature, power, and intimate care.
As this former Christian music industry executive shares his story of divorce, his seven years as a single father, and his transition to a second marriage and a blended family, he also offers readers some hard-learned lessons and insights on being an effective, empathetic, and empowered single parent, answering crucial questions such as:
- How do I find peace when everything around me is chaos?
- How do I manage meeting needs when I have nothing to give?
- How and where do I begin again?
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Focus on the Family
- Publication Date: 03/04/2018
- Category: Christian aspects of sexuality, gender & relationships
- ISBN: 9781589979390