German Automatic Weapons of World War II Paperback / softback
by Robert Bruce
Part of the Live Firing Classic Military Weapons in Colour Photographs series
In this new paperback editon of German Automatic Weapons of World War II, the seven classic automatic weapons of the World War II German Wehrmacht are described and illustrated in colour photographs.
Detailed sequences show them in close-up; during step-by-step field stripping; and during handling, loading, and live-firing trials in outdoor settings, by gunners wearing authentic period uniforms.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 200 colour photographs and 36 black & white photographs and diagrams
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/08/2010
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781847972149