Wolf Almanac : A Celebration of Wolves and Their World Paperback / softback
by Robert Busch
The Wolf Almanac is the most widely respected compendium on wolves.
With hundreds of full-color photos, graphs, charts, maps, and more, The Wolf Almanac covers every aspect of the wolf kingdom, from the animal's evolution, to its anatomy, physiology, behavior, social dynamics, and interactions with other species.
Important updates about wolf conservation and reintroductions are included, making The Wolf Almanac an indispensable addition to any naturalist's library.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, 13 Maps; 115 Halftones, color; 25 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/04/2018
- Category: Yearbooks, annuals, almanacs
- ISBN: 9781493033751
- EPUB from £21.07