Hiking Shenandoah National Park : A Guide to the Park's Greatest Hiking Adventures Paperback / softback
Part of the Regional Hiking Series series
Completely updated, this edition provides detailed descriptions and maps of the best hikes in the park.
From easy day hikes to strenuous backpacking trips, this guide will provide readers with all the latest information they need to plan virtually any type of hiking adventure in the park.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, 63 Maps; 77 Halftones, color; 1 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 15/04/2016
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781493016846