Quantum Dynamics with Trajectories : Introduction to Quantum Hydrodynamics Hardback
Part of the Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics series
This is a rapidly developing field to which the author is a leading contributor New methods in quantum dynamics and computational techniques, with applications to interesting physical problems, are brought together in this bookUseful to both students and researchers
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 408 pages, XXII, 408 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 20/05/2005
- Category: Quantum physics (quantum mechanics & quantum field theory)
- ISBN: 9780387229645
- PDF from £98.60
- Paperback / softback from £110.19