P.O.W.E.R. Learning: Strategies for Success in College and Life Paperback / softback
P.O.W.E.R. Learning is the only research-based student success series with a unifying system for critical thinking and problem solving.
P.O.W.E.R. Learning maximizes students' potential for success in college and in life.
Using the scientifically-based, yet simple and class-tested principles of the P.O.W.E.R. (Prepare, Organize, Work, Evaluate, and Rethink) system, students gain a sense of mastery and achievement as they move through the text; with the growth of their confidence comes the increased intellectual enthusiasm and personal discipline needed for them to excel.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages, 66 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 18/01/2016
- Category: ELT background & reference material
- ISBN: 9780077842154