Religion, National Identity, and Confessional Politics in Lebanon : The Challenge of Islamism Hardback
Part of the Middle East in Focus series
Against a background of weak and contested national identity and capricious interaction between religious affiliation and confessional politics, this book illustrates in detailed analysis this "comprehensive" project of Islamism according to its ideological and practical evolutionary change.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 213 pages, XV, 213 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/08/2011
- Category: Religion & politics
- ISBN: 9780230116542
- Paperback / softback from £65.95