Comparative Health Policy Paperback / softback
A broad-ranging introduction to the provision, funding and governance of health care across a variety of health systems.
The fully revised fourth edition incorporates additional material on global health issues and expanded coverage of the role and functions of international organizations in relation to the provision and management of health care.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 392 pages, 392 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/10/2013
- Category: Social welfare & social services
- ISBN: 9781137023568
- EPUB from £30.60
- Paperback / softback from £33.75
- Hardback from £74.79