Scrapbook For Chinese Collectors: The Shu Hua Shuo Ling Paperback / softback
The Shu Hua Shuo Ling' was written in the 18th century by the Chinese scholar Lu Shih-hua.
This work describes the artist in traditional China, the artist's motivations and the means by which his work was evaluated.
It is of interest to those who wish to acquire an understanding of Chinese painting and the issues surrounding provenance. 'The Shu Hua Shuo Ling' - a treatise on painting and forgery - was written in the 18th century by the Chinese scholar Lu Shih-hua.
It might have vanished from the landscape of Asian art history, had the author not recognised its essential value'
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 104 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Orchid Press Publishing Limited
- Publication Date: 15/03/2006
- Category: History of art / art & design styles
- ISBN: 9789745240810