The Impact of the Freedom of Information Act on Central Government in the UK : Does FOI Work? Hardback
Part of the Understanding Governance series
Based on interviews with officials, requesters and journalists, as well as a survey of FOI requesters and a study of stories in the national media, this book offers a unique insight into how the Freedom of Information Act 2000 really works.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 325 pages, XXI, 325 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/08/2010
- Category: Central government
- ISBN: 9780230250345
- Paperback / softback from £59.35