Play-Based Interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorder and Other Developmental Disabilities Paperback / softback
Play-Based Interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorder and Other Developmental Disabilities contains a wide selection of play therapy interventions for use with children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders, dysregulation issues, or other neurodevelopmental disorders.
The structured interventions focus on improvement in social skills, emotional regulation, connection and relationship development, and anxiety reduction.
Special considerations for implementing structured interventions and an intervention tracking sheet are also presented.
This valuable tool is a must have for both professionals and parents working on skill development with these populations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 182 pages, 4 Line drawings, black and white; 76 Halftones, black and white; 2 Tables, black and whit
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/07/2016
- Category: Paediatric medicine
- ISBN: 9781138100985
- EPUB from £25.18
- PDF from £25.18
- Hardback from £106.15