The Fashion Resource Book : Research for Design Paperback / softback
Interviews with leading contemporary designers, including Paul Smith, Stephen Jones, and Maria Cornejo and education professionals, including Willie Walters, Course Director at Central St Martins, Andrew Groves from the University of Westminster and a Foreword by Shelley Fox, the Donna Karan Professor of Fashion, Director of the MFA Fashion Design and Society Program at Parsons, New York, will enable all readers both to understand the vital role of research and to discover the techniques the designers have adapted for themselves, while a richly illustrated profile of the major themes of fashion is both a highly original resource and a mine of information about each theme for readers to draw on in their own research.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 107 Illustrations, black and white; 333 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/07/2012
- Category: Fashion design & theory
- ISBN: 9780500290354