Treasure Island Paperback / softback
WITH AN INTRODUCTION BY ANDREW MOTION When young Jim Hawkins discovers a treasure map in a pirate's chest in his parents' inn, he is drawn into a world of danger and adventure.
He joins the crew setting sail to the Caribbean to seek out the booty and over the course of the voyage confronts mutiny, murder and the charismatic and devious Long John Silver.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 06/11/2008
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099511298
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- Hardback from £4.99
- Mixed media product from £11.05
- CD-Audio from £8.85
- Paperback from £5.99