Hyperelasticity Primer Hardback
This book introduces the subject of hyperelasticity in a concise manner mainly directed to students of solid mechanics who have a familiarity with continuum mechanics.
It focuses on important introductory topics in the field of nonlinear material behavior and presents a number of example problems and solutions to greatly aid the student in mastering the difficulty of the subject and gaining necessary insight.
Professor Hackett delineates the concepts and applications of hyperelasticity in such a way that a new student of the subject can absorb the intricate details without having to wade through excessively complicated formulations.
The book further presents significant review material on intricately related subjects such as tensor calculus and introduces some new formulations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 186 pages, 25 Tables, color; 4 Illustrations, color; 1 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 186 p. 5
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 13/04/2018
- Category: Classical mechanics
- ISBN: 9783319732008
- Hardback from £45.15
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £37.59
- EPUB from £55.24