A Comprehensive Guide to Factorial Two-Level Experimentation Hardback
by Robert Mee
This book contains the most comprehensive coverage available anywhere for two-level factorial designs. The re-analysis of 50 published examples serves as a how-to guide for analysis of the many types of full factorial and fractional factorial designs. By focusing on two-level designs, this book is accessible to a wide audience of practitioners who use planned experiments.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 545 pages, XXIII, 545 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 01/07/2009
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9780387891026
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £81.45