Economic Wealth Creation and the Social Division of Labour : Volume I: Institutions and Trust Paperback / softback
This textbook introduces and develops new tools to understand the recent economic crisis and how desirable economic policies can be adopted.
Gilles provides new institutional concepts for wealth creation, such as network economies, which are based on the social division of labour.
This volume investigates the formation of networks and hierarchical authority organisations, with a focus on the role of trust.
Gilles also looks at the theory of growth and development, using real world examples and problem sets to put into practice.
This title is suitable reading for undergraduate, MSc and postgraduate students in microeconomic analysis, economic theory and political economy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 315 pages, 31 Tables, color; 27 Illustrations, color; 6 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 315 p. 3
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 03/08/2018
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9783319763965
- EPUB from £50.99