Messerschmitt Bf 109 G with DB 605 A Engine Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Artur Juszczak
Part of the Yellow series
The Messerschmitt Bf 109 was the German World War II fighter aircraft that was the backbone of the Luftwaffe's fighter force.
The G series, was introduced in mid-1942 and benefited from the powerful 1,455 horsepower DB 605 engine.
This book describes and illustrates all the famous Bf 109 G variants with the DB 605 A engine.
It explains in detail the technical aspects of all the different variants and is lavishly illustrated by specially commissioned colour artwork profiles, 1/72 scale plans for modellers and walk-around photographs of the plane and its systems in restored and stripped down examples.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, Full colour artwork, full colour photos, b&w photos and plans
- Publisher: Mushroom Model Publications
- Publication Date: 27/08/2018
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9788365281685