The New Class Society : Goodbye American Dream? Paperback / softback
The New Class Society introduces students to the sociology of class structure and inequality.
The fourth edition demonstrates how and why class differences in the United States have become more entrenched than ever.
Revised and reorganized, this edition features a new introduction and shorter chapters that cover a wider range of topics-from the Great Recession to how electronic media shape our perceptions of class.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 404 pages, 27 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 11/07/2013
- Category: Social classes
- ISBN: 9781442205284
- Hardback from £55.65
- Paperback / softback from £22.19
- EPUB from £108.00