Fascia in Sport and Movement Paperback / softback
The book covers most current research and theory to underpin practice.
It provides relevant clinical applications for sport and movement, and gives the manual therapist information on how different activities influence the body and the kind of injuries that might occur.
The book upgrades the knowledge of the sport professional, yoga teacher and Pilates trainer with the necessary background to understand the injuries that might present and how to assess and refer.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, 90 illustrations
- Publisher: Handspring Publishing Limited
- Publication Date: 14/01/2015
- Category: Sports injuries & medicine
- ISBN: 9781909141070